Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Documentation

Joe
2007-09-28
2013-05-02
  • Joe
    Joe
    2007-09-28

First of all, thx for the work !

The description of loading the log is not clear. Is it right, that when no device is connected a (bin-)file is loaded ? And when loading from the device the (bin-)file is created ?
    All filters are only affected the 'export'files, the bin-file is always complete with all 'logged' (set in FMT-tab) data ?

• Mario De Weerd
      Mario De Weerd
      2007-09-28

Yep!
      Only the download will affect the bin file.  Therefore, the old bin file is used when you do not overwrite it.

I use this functionality for archiving.  I download a log, copy and archive it, and I make it read only after having given it some usefull name.

• Joe
      Joe
      2007-09-29

Hi Mario,
      i suggest that you describe the 'archive'-feature with some words in the documentation. I think it's a very useful feature !
      Btw. i'm reading your updated documentation. Respect ! Could you sort the documentation in sequence of the 'tabs' and start a new page for every 'tab'? This would help to navigate in the document. One bug i found: the hardcopy of the 'easys'-tab is missing.
      Now i do some testing for a simple xp-installation, because i want to use your program instead of the original SW.