Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
This function is an implementation of bwcrop
This has been modified to work on any format including color images.
An excerpts of Doxygen comment from the header
* Given four "corner points" in the input file, this function saves
* an output file of the requested size consisting of the nearest
* pixels. No filtering/interpolating is done.
* This function can handle image of all depths.
* @param img Input Image to be cropped
* @param p1 Lower Left point
* @param p2 Lower Right point
* @param p3 Upper Left point
* @param p4 Upper Right point
* @param xnum Width of the output image
* @param ynum Height of the output image
* @param output_filename Filename of image to be saved
* @param format File Format of the ouput file in ICV_IMAGE_
this function is added to src/libicv/crop.c
This is updated version of the patch because of the latest changes in icv.h (addition of comments in revision 55816)
This patch was written before deciding the icv_structure. This can be closed without applying.