From: Christopher Sean Morrison <brlcad@ma...> - 2011-05-23 15:46:46
Nice work getting our Ohloh enlistment unstuck. It's been on my mental to-do list for a couple weeks now. Once fixed, I noticed a problem with double-accounting by having rt^3 and geomcore both listed, as the later was started as a branch off of the prior (from svn's point of view), so rt^3 has been removed. It looks like the full history is properly reflected now (and the stats are more sane).
Additional awesome, Ohloh now supports ignore file paths (!!!) so 3rd party source code (e.g., src/other) can now be skipped. I've added corresponding ignore lines for our enlistments (geomcore/rt^3 is a bit messy with 3rd party code having been in several places over time).
Now our code analysis is actually somewhat representative! Some of the stats won't update until the next SvnSync, but line counts look a lot better.