One exam left! and then....

Andrew C
2009-06-10
2013-05-23
  • Andrew C
    Andrew C
    2009-06-10

Hey everyone,

I've got Biology tommorrow and when I finish that I can start pestering Nick again! Just kidding!

But seriously though, considering I will have a fair amount of free time (perhaps too much!!!!), I might go through each synth and create a demo of each synth using its preset sounds. :-)

Also, I plan on doing a few things:
    Fix and upload that dang PWM rate on patch 22 on the polysix. It just goes way to fast!
    Possibly create a better and new patch for patch 27 on the polysix..
    Wait for the first official release of SID2 and create a 15 oscillator SUPERSAW MONSTER!
    Try and emulate the "House of the Rising Sun" vox continental sound on the vox and record "House of the Rising sun" solo (much like the one I did for the SIDney, but it'll be using an organ emulator!)

Andrew.

• Andrew C
      Andrew C
      2009-06-11

Ok, I've fixed the PWM rate to something much slower on patch 22 and I've created a new patch based off of patch 27 on the polysix.

Andrew.

• Andrew C
      Andrew C
      2009-06-12

Ok, here's the zip file containing:

The new polysix memories.
      The House of The Rising Sun vox demo.
      4 Crumar Trilogy patches

http://moose.linux-coders.org/Bristol/Bristol-updates-AC-1.zip

Andrew.

• Nick Copeland
      Nick Copeland
      2009-06-12

Will pull down the zip and put the files in the right places. Am pleased to have the Trilogy patches, it was a bit short of any memories.

Kind regards, Nick.

• Andrew C
        Andrew C
        2009-06-12

Did you ever get a chance to review the Crumar trilogy demo I posted?

Thanks,

Andrew.

• Nick Copeland
      Nick Copeland
      2009-06-12

No, am a bit snowed in with work at the moment. I will have a listen as soon as i get a chance.

Regards, NIck.