|This is a great day, I'm preparing the new release of boxp, the beta 8. For this release I'm planning the following tasks:
- Modify the configuation variables. We need to improve them to support multiple languages, binary values, encrypted values and plugins that police their variables. (Critical)
- Improve the support for multi languages in Plugins and the FrameWork. The lack of support ot unicode could be a limitation.(High)
- Client preferences dialog must be completed. This is done now. (High)
- Change client workspace format to .ini style. (High)
- Complete cli_extend plugin. The ServerList extension should sort the server list; and write the help files. (Medium)
- Server should accept only local network connections. (Medium)
- small changes as always, new features and bug fixes.
Help is always welcome, if you are a C++ developer and consider that you could work on one of these tasks, please mail to j_aroche AT users DOT sourceforge DOT net.