Date reported: 20/01/2014
Program name: Borg Calendar
Release number: 1.7.9
Version (build) identifier: Stable
CAN REPRODUCE: Yes
Clicking "uncheck all" option does not uncheck all the items in a checklist in Windows 7.
Steps to reproduce
- From "Month View", click Action -> CheckLists (See attachment action_checklist)
- Create a new checklist by clicking "New CheckList" button at the bottom. A window will open. Provide checklist name and press OK. (See attachment checklist_create)
- After the checklist is created write items one after another in item box. Each item is put down by pressing ENTER. (See attachment checklist_task). Create 4-5 items in the checklist in this way.
- Put checkmarks beside all the items and press "Uncheck All" in the bottom. (See attachment checklist_uncheck)
- You will see that some items are still checked though their names are striked through. (See attachment checklist_incomplete)
- This problem is not reproducible in Mac OS.