Menu

Error: Entering a New event

Help
Ron
2005-08-04
2013-05-23
  • Ron

Ron - 2005-08-04

I keep getting this error after submitting a new event: "We could not add your event. Please check your information and try again." it has me confused says nothing else and all entries seem correct. Please Help ...... TIA!

• Jeff Soh

Jeff Soh - 2005-10-27

I am getting the same error message even with seemingly correct entries after a proper Apache / MySQL / PHP setup.

Is there somewhere in the booking calendar configuration process that I left something out?

Would appreciate if someone, anyone, could shed some light.

• Jeff Soh

Jeff Soh - 2005-10-29

Found out how to circumvent this problem -- Comment out the STRICT option in mySQL.ini

# Set the SQL mode to strict
      # sql-mode="STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"

Thanks to my good friend PV Anthony - anthony@mindmedia.com.sg for providing this information.

• phillystyle123

phillystyle123 - 2006-02-21

jesooks! i'm in a linux shared server environment and the sys admin won't update the ini file settings - is there any other work around than this/?? i hate to have to go thru the trouble of figuring out yet another calendar application!

• kevmcg

kevmcg - 2006-09-07

I'm in the same suitation... same error and on a linux shared environment. Can anyone help with a workaround?

Much Appreciated.