Brief summary of changes:
- More than 10% CPU emulation speedup !
- Support for AMD's SVM hardware emulation (including extended XAPIC support).
- Implemented support for new x86 ISA extensions.
Bochs is fully aligned with rev043 of Intel(R) Architecture Manual.
- Improved emulation accuracy (critical fixes for APIC, VMX and AVX/XOP emulation).
- Bochs internal debugger: new command to show state of a device from the debugger.
- ROM BIOS: improved PCI boot ROM support (for VGA and other devices)
- Ported Intel(R) 82540EM Gigabit Ethernet adapter emulation from Qemu.
- Added PCI network boot ROM support to all network adapters.
- Added TFTP support to the 'slirp' networking module.
- Harddrive: added support for VirtualPC disk images, fixed sparse disk images.
- implemented PC speaker beep using the lowlevel sound interface.
- SDL audio output support.
- Added ability to set log action per device from .bochsrc.
- Moved disk imaging, networking, sound and USB devices to subdirectories
in the iodev folder.