I assume you want to show some data from a database, for this I think
the wx.ListCtrl is a better widget, instead of the wx.TextCtrl, so I
modified frame6.py file (see attached).
What did I do:
- replaced the textctrl with a listctrl
- copied some code from the listctrl sample in the wxPython demo to make
a minimum working sample
- copied the images.py file from the wxPython demo to get the images for
What you might want to do:
- look at the demo of the wx.ListCtrl in more details
- if you have lots of data (thousands of rows) then you should look at
the virtual sample
- if you have not so much then the basic one (which I used) is fine,
however you could take some more from the demo to have dynamic sorting
if you click on the headers and/or automatic sizing of the columns. If
you want to do this you should create a module/class based on the demo
sample and include it in your Boa code using the custom_class support.
- change the data stuff to get things from your database.
Hope this helps