CVS has been updated, here are the changes:
* Converted all core/plugins/example code to wxPython 2.5 style code.
The migration to 2.5 is now complete :)
* Improved Code Completion and Call Tips.
* Bugfixes for 2.5 style wx code completion/call tips.
* Using wx.py.introspect for shell call tips.
* Added code completion/call tips for local/global variables if their
type could be picked up from the scope in which the name is used.
* IDE Framework registration api in Plugins.py.
* registerFileType(Controller, Model=None, newName='', addToNew=True,
* registerPalettePage(paletteName, paletteTitle)
* registerComponent(paletteName, Control, controlName, Companion)
* registerTool(name, func, bmp='-', key='')
* registerLanguageSTCStyle(name, lang, STCClass, stylesFile,
* registerPreference(pluginName, prefName, defPrefValSrc, docs=,
* All core and plugin code updated to use the api.
This hopefully makes extending Boa less cryptic.
* Bugfixes, code cleanups, removed wxPython <= 2.4 special cased code.
* Python modernizations.
e.g. List Comps instead of "map(lambda" and *arg passing instead of
This checkin contains massive code changes so expect a bit of
instability (spurious NameErrors) for a while. I'm not aware
of any at this moment, but I still fix a few every day.
Config files are also 2.5 style now, if you experience any issues
with resource config settings, delete or rename your
.boa-constructor directory to get fresh copies of the rc files.
This should not be needed, but I mention it just in case.