How to realize the wxListCtrl in Boa ?

Help
2004-11-23
2013-05-01
  • Frankie.wang
    Frankie.wang
    2004-11-23

In wxPython 2.4, there is a demo program called "Run  the wxPython DEMO", and in this program, it contains a demo named wxListCtrl in the Core Windows/ Controls, this demo runs very well in this program, but how to realize it in Boa Consturctor(0.3.1)? I used a wxListCtrl in Boa, but when I use "self.listCtrl1.SetStringItem(x, 0, data[0])" to set data but it did nothing to happen, that is no data to be displayed after run the application. Why? Something wrong with it? Any suggestion will be appreciated, thanks!

• Do you get any errors?

If you like post a small sample application on this newsgroup:

gmane.comp.ide.boa-constructor.user (news.gmane.org), as an attachment - NOT within the message.

See you
      Werner

• Frankie.wang
      Frankie.wang
      2004-11-24

I got nothing errors, the application is running but no data to be displayed. Ok, I will send to u right now, thanks!

• Frankie.wang
      Frankie.wang
      2004-11-24

I posted a message in gmane.comp.ide.boa-constructor.user but how can i post the sample applocation as an attachment? In the newsgroup, i clicked the "post" and then i filled in the name, email address and subject, but i did not see the any button or something else about "attachement button"? I just post the sourcecode in the message box or send a mail direct to you? tell me what to do, thank u!

• Frankie.wang
      Frankie.wang
      2004-11-24

Or send a mail to the
      boa-constructor-users@lists.sourceforge.net ??