Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.
I'm trying to get 0.4.0 pre from the CVS (there is no other way).
Using WinCvs 1.3.
But it always gives me boa 0.3.1 :|
Could someone tell me what should I do?
OK, I have done it already.
I used TortoiseCVS (www.tortoisecvs.org), which nicely integrates with the Windows explorer (filemanager), and followed Werner's instructions:
- Go to the folder where you want Boa to be, right click without selecting any file/folder.
- Select CVS Checkout
- Protocol = Password server
- Server = cvs.sourceforge.net
- Repository Folder = /cvsroot/boa-constructor
- User Name = anonymous
- Module = boa
- On Revison tag
- Branch or tag = Boa_0-4-0_pre
The download worked like a charm and I now enjoy Boa with wxPython 2.5