TTip Topp Equitties August Issue: AG AO
Make no mistake: Our mission at Tipp Topp Eqquities is to sift through the thousands of underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in the haystack. The m i c r o - c a p diamond that can make you a fortune. More often than not, the s t o c k s we profile show a significant increase in s t o c k p r i c e, sometimes in days, not months or years. We have come across what we feel is one of those rare deals that the public has not heard about yet.
MY W I N N I N G PICK IS AG AO!!!
Get on A GAO First Thing on WEDNESDAY, it's going to expload!
C o m p a n y: A GA R ESOURCES IN C
About the Company:
A G A Resources, Inc. is an Exploration Stage Company. The Company has acquired a mineral property located in the Province of British Columbia, Canada and has not yet determined whether this property contains reserves that are economically recoverable. The Company has started exploration. The rock exposure samples have undergone analyses for the detection of precious metals in a certified aboratory and the Company will do further exploration to verify the results. Members should pick up AG AO as early as possible on Wednesday.
This news is going to send AG AO off the charts! We all know that in the this business it's the big announcements that makes these s t o c k s explode!!!
Symbol: AG AO
Current P r i c e: $1.90
Target P r i c e: $4.10
The p r i c e is the minimum for last week and it will bo om on Wednesday!
Recommendation: "STRONNG BBUY" starting on WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2006.
as soft as velvet To know the road ahead, ask those coming back The Gods Send Nuts to those who have no Teeth
A G A Resources, Inc. (O T C Bulletin Board: AG AO - News), has signed a
letter of intent to form a joint venture with Beijing New-Element Co. Ltd. ("New-Element"), a promotion and marketing company based in Beijing.Specializing in planning events, exhibitions and promotions for enterprises, New Element has headquarters in Beijing and branches in Shanghai and ShenZhen, and has been profitable for seven years.
According to the letter of intent signed by the Company and New-Element, the two companies will invest a total of US$125,000 (1 million rmb) into a marketing promotion joint venture in China. The Company will invest US$62,500 (0.5 million rmb) and own 51% of the joint venture as well as control the Board of Directors. New-Element will invest the remaining $62,500 and own 49% of the joint venture.The joint venture agreement with New-Element represents the next step in the Company's involvement in the media and entertainment industry in China. Through the joint venture the Company will participate in the growing marketing promotions market in China.
Recommendation: "STTRONG BUYY" AGA O starting on 10:00 a.m. 16 June 2006. Watch A GAO p r i c e fast rising. Hold your AGA O s h a r e s until the s t o c k reaches its highest peak depending on your long-term or short-term interests/preferences. Do not panic in case of some fluctuations.
We see this as a huge p r o f i t taking a Deal ON A GAO.
A book holds a house of gold.. Chaste makes waste. When gaulding see fish he forget seh gun deh. Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.