find on https://github.com/UweBonnes/blackmagic my next appoach to run
blackmagic on Discovery Boards, now on the STLink F103, as on the F4
STM32F407 and a local STM32F107 platform. I hope this time I have followed
you approach more closely. Some notes:
- When run on the STLink on a discovery board, pressing reset when
connecting the board will force the bootloader
- STLink uses Bord Ident Pin PC13 to force bootloader from application
- When running on the F4 of the F4 Discovery, pressing the USER buttom when
forcing the bootloader from the application will start the system
bootloader, otherwise the blackmagic bootloader
- There is no TRACESWO on STLink/Blackmagic yet, as SWO has only access to
TIMx_CH3 and so can't restart the timer. I have to rewrite TRACESWO to work
on a free running timer when time allows
- Non "native" probes indentify themself in the USB Product and the Bootloader
- The application on a F4 is placed at 0x10000. If put at 0x4000, an
application > 32 kiByte needs to erase three pages, while at 0x10000 an
application up to 64 kiByte needs only one page. F4 page erase takes long.
- stm32_mem.py times out when a large page on the F4 is erased. Using
dfuse-dfu I had no such problems. I have a patch pending to dfuse-dfu to
allow selection of a device by its serial string
- on the OTG usb driver, usbd_ep_read_packet must be called from the
callback, as immediate after the callback, the buffer is erased. I now use a
double buffered approach. Mail to libopencm3 will follow.
Please consider for inclusion and let me know about problems.
Uwe Bonnes bon@...
Institut fuer Kernphysik Schlossgartenstrasse 9 64289 Darmstadt
--------- Tel. 06151 162516 -------- Fax. 06151 164321 ----------