- Fixed phonebook exception when the user has contact rintone/picture ids.
- Use BREW2 speedup (can be applied without the Brew2 patch)
- Added BREW_READ_SIZE and BREW_WRITE_SIZE to control the packet sizes used by getfilecontents and writefile
- Use Brew2 speedup on the VX-8700
- Fixed a bug in getfilesystem (file type 0xf appears indicate a special file).
The Brew2 speedup would probably work with the VX-8500, VX-8600, VX-9800, VX-9900 (using Brew2), and perhaps others. It might also be possible to increase the packet sizes used by Brew1.