Bitcoin is a decentralized P2P electronic cash system without a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of the network to check for double-spending.

Project Samples

Project Activity

See All Activity >

License

MIT License

Follow Bitcoin

Bitcoin Web Site

Other Useful Business Software
All-in-One Payroll and HR Platform Icon
All-in-One Payroll and HR Platform

For small and mid-sized businesses that need a comprehensive payroll and HR solution with personalized support

We design our technology to make workforce management easier. APS offers core HR, payroll, benefits administration, attendance, recruiting, employee onboarding, and more.
Rate This Project
Login To Rate This Project

User Ratings

★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★
73
4
1
1
8
ease 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 3 / 5
features 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 3 / 5
design 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 4 / 5
support 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 4 / 5

User Reviews

  • What else can I tell you? What else are you ready to hear? And how do you think they want it at all? I am under full surveillance and wiretapping, hello my old friends, I know you don't care about everything that I have. If only your hands are clean, but you remember about me the only thing that remains of the joy in life: Gavinandresen, jharzik, sipa. Come on, my friends, delete my best comment, otherwise millions of people around the world will suddenly see it and you will have nothing to say. Rather, you are in a hurry, you do it very carefully.
  • All that is created, there is still what is not mined_) If it weren't for cryptocurrencies, there wouldn't be such good graphics cards now. Would we be playing games with bad graphics?_)
  • This system will never work! LOL J/K!
  • thks for btc! keylogger thingy in the review... hmm... anyone tried and dl-ed it? any problem? @applebypd ur graphic-card must be good... else u will see weird lines when u surf other webbies.
    1 user found this review helpful.
  • good
    1 user found this review helpful.
Read more reviews >

Additional Project Details

Operating Systems

Linux, Mac, Windows

Languages

Croatian, Romanian, French, Ukrainian, Dutch, Persian, Polish, Lithuanian, Czech, Finnish, Italian, Hebrew, Catalan, Greek, English, Portuguese, Serbian, Slovak, Chinese (Traditional), Estonian, Bulgarian, Swedish, Turkish, Hindi, Norwegian, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Danish, German, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, Basque (Euskara)

User Interface

Qt

Programming Language

C++

Related Categories

C++ Bitcoin Software, C++ Blockchain Software, C++ Cryptocurrency Software

Registered

2008-11-09