There is update on development and i hope to get out of Beta soon.
- iOS platform was introduced, it would work not as expected because Qt port is beta for now, and jailbreak is required. Earlier Symbian and MeeGo platforms was added.
- Settings page was added, now you can set font size relative factor. Added dark interface theme for those who read in the night (just change in Settings->Ui Style to "mini-night"). And also slowww continuous scrolling feature.
- Some initial module installation logic was changed.
Also i would like to invite some people to produce some final work for the Release:
- People who would like to translate interface in to their language. A half of program uses BibleTime translation but other part needs to be translated.
- Who would like to support platforms, because i haven't some devices from the list - i can not to provide full support for that platforms. If you haven't development skills - just regular feedback of how it works on your device would be good.
- There are also some platforms supported by Qt which i do not want to introduce now, e.g. BlackBerry10.Welcome to port it if you have such devices.
- Any help on delivery to app stores and maintain it there would be also appreciated.
- And of course anyone who would like to take a part in development or just leave a critical note.