- Sun JVM 1.4.2_03
- Windows XP SP2
- Beanshell bsh-2.0b4.jar
- Start bsh with javaw
- Type in workspace: "System.out.println("T");"
without the quotes and followed by Enter.
(Illegal, I know...)
- Click "File | Workspace Editor"
- Type the same there: "System.out.println("T");"
- Click "Run in new Workspace"
- Drag the newly appearing Workspace window by
clicking in its title bar.
==> full beanshell disappears (crash).
Don't know why, didn't look for it. This was my first
experiment with beanshell :-)
Tried to find this on the buglist, didn't find any