bugfixes added support to download subtitles in a selected language
v1.1.9 - napi works on Mac OS X, corrections for subotage script - overlap detection function
- Necessary tools presence validation added
- some small bugfixes introduced
- Logging option was added. Complete operational log can be chosed instead of standard output.
- Some improvements in case that the subtitles file already exists had been introduced - directory sweeping is now performed way faster
This version is changed very much in comparison to the previous ones. The changes are
- integration with subotage - universal subtitle converter. napi.sh is now able to convert subtitles to one of the supported destination formats on the fly - right after the original file has been downloaded
- a lot of changes in the processing functions
- some small bugfixes related with argument processing
- user authorisation data can now be passed as arguments... read more
- Added support to download covers
- 7zip is no longer obligatory !!!
- code cleanup