Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: R. Bernstein <rocky@pa...> - 2008-05-30 13:37:03
Some miscellaneous comments regarding the release...
The ability to shell to python (or ipython) is a little bit
experimental. Much more work could be done with regards to even
better Emacs interaction by culling from more recent work done in
Thanks to all that have helped for the release.
>From the NEWS file:
* Show parameters on call
* Some doc fixes.
* add ipython and python commands to go into an ipython or a python shell
* add "save" command to save the current breakpoints and/or
most settings to a file. (Suggested at a NYC Python group meeting.)
* add set/show "deftrace" to allow stopping at a def (method creation)
* pseudo gdb-like "annotate" set/show commands and option.
* Better emacs interactivion via above annotate
* bug when "info local" is run inside a "with" statement
Fixes for last three items based patches by Alberto Griggio