From: R. Bernstein <rocky@pa...> - 2008-05-30 13:37:03
Some miscellaneous comments regarding the release...
The ability to shell to python (or ipython) is a little bit
experimental. Much more work could be done with regards to even
better Emacs interaction by culling from more recent work done in
Thanks to all that have helped for the release.
>From the NEWS file:
* Show parameters on call
* Some doc fixes.
* add ipython and python commands to go into an ipython or a python shell
* add "save" command to save the current breakpoints and/or
most settings to a file. (Suggested at a NYC Python group meeting.)
* add set/show "deftrace" to allow stopping at a def (method creation)
* pseudo gdb-like "annotate" set/show commands and option.
* Better emacs interactivion via above annotate
* bug when "info local" is run inside a "with" statement
Fixes for last three items based patches by Alberto Griggio