From: R. Bernstein <rocky@pa...> - 2007-04-13 01:33:41
I'm planning a release soon. As always if you can test out that would
be appreciated. Here's what's in NEWS for this release:
* Add function tracing and option -F.
* Call and return trace lines show nesting level. Return will show the
value if it is a scalar or string type or return type otherwise.
* Make pydb.el work on Emacs 22 and 23. (was previously just 21).
Better emacs toleratoin on MS Windows.
* fix bug in "info thread" when threadframe is not installed (and
python < 2.5).
* Better ipython interaction.
* pm distinquishes now where an exception rolled back to versus where
the exception occurred.