On 10/09/13 15:41, Les Mikesell wrote:
On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 12:31 AM, Prem mailto:email@example.com wrote:
The settings are as follow:
hourBegin - 7
hourEnd - 19.5
weekDays - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
BlackoutGoodCnt = 7
And has backuppc been configured for the hosts that are starting
outside of these hours for more than 7 days now?
See the web interface for the host you are having problems with, you
should see something like this:
Host myhost Backup Summary
- This PC is used by backuppc.
- Last email sent to backuppc was
at 2013-09-10 15:55, subject "".
- Last status is state "idle" (idle) as of 2013-09-10 15:00.
- Pings to myhost have succeeded 270 consecutive times.
- Because myhost has been on the network at least 7
consecutive times, it will not be backed up from 0:00 to 23:53
on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, and 0:00 to 19:53 on Fri.
Obviously you should see different blackout times/periods/etc.
Also, please check the logs to see when the backup STARTED. This
blackout time only specifies what time a backup should not be
started, it could start at 6:59am and the backup might take 4 hours,
so won't complete until 11am....