Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

AzSMRC client crash entering IP (Linux)

Beta
edwardecl
2007-03-12
2013-01-31
  • edwardecl
    edwardecl
    2007-03-12

Just wanted to post this here, I have already sent this problem to damokles.

The problem is on Linux after running the remote client fine with no apparent errors the client crashes as soon as I enter anything into the "servername or IP" text box (press any key and it crashes instantly). The other text boxes are completely fine and work as they should.

I can however use a ready made config and open the same window with the information filled in connect to the server with no other issues. If I try to backspace the IP address it crashes as well ^^.

I am using the latest SWT.jar copied into the azsmrc directory from eclipse, and the other libraries from the FTP. I have also tried an older SWT as well with the same results.

The error log...

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
        at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:324)
        at lbms.azsmrc.remote.client.swtgui.dialogs.ConnectionDialog.loadIndex(ConnectionDialog.java:374)
        at lbms.azsmrc.remote.client.swtgui.dialogs.ConnectionDialog.access$1(ConnectionDialog.java:362)
        at lbms.azsmrc.remote.client.swtgui.dialogs.ConnectionDialog$2.handleEvent(ConnectionDialog.java:131)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:66)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1097)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3226)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:2898)
        at lbms.azsmrc.remote.client.swtgui.RCMain.open(RCMain.java:258)
        at lbms.azsmrc.remote.client.swtgui.RCMain.start(RCMain.java:169)
        at lbms.azsmrc.remote.client.swtgui.RCMain.launch(RCMain.java:157)
        at lbms.tools.launcher.Launcher$1.run(Launcher.java:99)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

system information
    JVM: 1.6.0 Sun Microsystems Inc.
    SWT Version: 3325 gtk
    AzSMRC Version: 0.9.9
    AzSMRC Plugin:
    Azureus Version:

• Paczesiowa
      Paczesiowa
      2007-03-12

works great for me. but I use (besides log4j) all the libraries from gentoo package manager. what distro are you running?

• edwardecl
      edwardecl
      2007-03-12

I am running (k)ubuntu edgy, using all the libs from the FTP (installing them through the package manager does not seem to make it work but have all the libs anyway), and the SWT.jar from eclipse (M5EH) GTK.

Unless I'm doing something wrong. I have used the 0.98 fine without issues like this...

• The release is out on the SourceForge servers.
        Try it.

• edwardecl
      edwardecl
      2007-03-12

Yep this is totally fixed now thank you.

Lucky I mentioned that really then :)