Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

ScaneRSS won't download (auto & manual)

Plugins
verdien
2009-02-04
2013-01-31
  • verdien
    verdien
    2009-02-04

I recently configured different filters for each season of the shows I subscribe to in ScaneRSS so that I can specify different directories for each season (current- and the next two seasons). After I did this, ScaneRSS won't download automatically nor manually. The feed loads and the filters filter the correct episodes and they appear on the right column in 'feed view'. It also logs that the episodes have been downloaded, but the files never show up in 'my torrents', nor do they really download. What's also interesting is that the filter's download history doesn't get updated anymore - even though it seems that the plugin thinks that the episode is downloaded.

I have specified a default download directory and the "automatically download to default directory (no prompt)" setting turned on (even though I have specified different download directories for each filter). I also recently changed the 'default download directory' in azureus and turned off both "Move completed files (after download)" and "Move completed files (when being removed)".

Any Thoughts?