Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Beta Testers Wanted

2006-11-17
2013-01-31
  • Hello all AzSMRC users,

We are getting ready to roll out a new version of AzSMRC and we need some testers!  This version has a huge number of improvements and changes and we want to make sure that everything is working before we roll it out full scale.

This is your chance to make a difference and be active in helping us make sure that AzSMRC is the best it can be.

What we need from you: 

1.  Email me (click on my name above) and give a desired username and password for a special ftp and I will set it up for you.

2.  Join the Mailinglist https://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/azsmrc-betatester

3.  Install the beta version

4.  Use it heavily and then report back (either here or by email & mailinglist) to us your experiences.  Any errors, etc.

So, sign up today!

• Something to add:

Most applicants are useing simple passwords like foobarxy, if passwords are too weak I will generate one for you it will look like this: %&zEO`656InYrYH+

So please do me a favor and choose strong passwords:

Password min length is 12 chars

upper and lowercase mixed.

at least 2 special chars %,§,{_-, and so on

There are still some testers not listed in the mailing list, so I will only add you if you already have subscribed to the list.

• coreying
      coreying
      2007-03-28

I use this program daily, I'm currently on 0.9.9RC... are you still looking for better testers ?

• Paczesiowa
      Paczesiowa
      2007-03-28

currently, 0.9.9RC is most up to date version now (judging on files on ftp-server with betas) so you can betatest it without subscription. however on that ftp there are betas of scanerss plugin and  taskmanager plugin.