AfterLogic XMail Server is now two separate products: Lite and Pro. Lite version is free and
open source. It contains all the features of the previous version of AfterLogic XMail
Server, and some new ones introduced in this release:
- anti-spam: Bayesian self-learning filter
- anti-spam: verifying DomainKeys signatures of incoming e-mails
- anti-virus: uses external anti-virus filters to verify incoming/outgoing e-mails for viruses
- new filters for processing e-mails
- improved webmail and web admin panel... read more
AfterLogic XMail Server is an open source multi-platform e-mail server distributed under GPLv2 terms. AfterLogic XMail Server offers SMTP and POP3 services, multiple virtual mail domains and accounts, spam filtering, and lots of other features.
AfterLogic XMail Server provides SMTP and POP3 services, AJAX webmail, multiple virtual mail domains and accounts, spam filtering, and powerful remote management functions with own webadmin and webmail. AfterLogic XMail Server distribution now available in two variants: LITE and PRO bundles. PRO version of AfterLogic XMail Server bundle includes IMAP4 functionality and professional WebMail solution, LITE version implement basic functionality of full-featured mailserver, coming with the lite version of webmail and full-featured webadmin interface.