This release is a Security Fix.
It also add minor new features.
- Fix security hole that allowed a user to read log file content even when plugin rawlog was not enabled.
- Fix a possible use of AWStats for a DoS attack.
- Fix errors for setup to analyze media servers.
- If there is no referer field in the log format, do not use them in the errors reports.
- Label of real player ("media player", not "audio player")
- configdir option was broken on windows servers (Pb on Sanitize function on windows local use).
- Minor fixes.
- Fix: [ 1094056 ] Bad html-output for maillogs
- Fix: [ 1094060 ] More bad html/xml output
- Fix: [ 1100550 ] Missing flag icon for euskera
- Fix: [ 1111817 ] AllowToUpdateStatsFromBrowser defaults to 1 contrary to docs
- Add option ShowSummary.
- If Geoip plugin is enabled, add a column in Host report.
- Other minor changes on geoip and hostinfo plugins to enhance look.
- If LogFormat is 2, AWStats autodetect log format change.
- Add a way to set ArchiveLogRecords with same tags than LogFile to add suffix to archived log files.
- DebugMessages is by default set to 0 for security reasons.
- Updated documentation.
- Updated some language files.
- Remove deprecated LogFormat 5.