It's a pleasure to announce that AWStats 4.1 final has been released.
Version 4.1 has minor features enhancements.
4.1 is fully compatible with all 4.0 data files.
With 4.1 version, SiteDomain parameters is now required in AWStats
config files, so if you didn't set it in your config file, you must
add/edit it with name of your web server domain.
You can download AWStats 4.1 from AWStats official web site:
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION
- Fixed: -logfile option can be anywhere on command line and accept space
in log file names.
- Fixed: A bug vampired memory and caused abnormal disk swapping in
- Fixed: Reduce nb of dropped records for log files not 'completely' sorted.
- New tag for logfile: %virtualname allows you to share same log file for
several virtual servers.
- New feature: A 'pipe' can be used in LogFile name parameter.
- New feature: Added full list for refering search engines and refering
- New feature: Report keywords AND keyphrases. No need to choose one or
- New feature: Report exit pages.
- New feature: Report visits duration.
- New option: Added -dir option to choose destination directory for
- New option: Added AWStats common options to awstats_buildstaticpages.pl
- Updated AWStats databases (renamed into .pm files and moved to lib dir).
- Updated documentation.
Laurent Destailleur for AWStats.