AWStats 3.2 Beta is ready
I am pleased to announce that AWStats 3.2 beta is ready.
Version 3.2 has just a lot of new features
You can download 3.2 beta from AWStats official web site:
Beta version is available in tgz package only.
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION
- Increased speed (19% faster than 3.1).
- Fixed: AWStats history file is no more corrupted by hits made from a search engines using a URL with URL encoded binary chars.
- Fixed: AWStats history file is no more corrupted when a reverse DNS lookup return a corrupted hostname (Happens with some DNS systems).
- Fixed: Security fix. No more possible to update stats from a browser using direct url (awstats.pl?update=1) when AllowToUpdateStatsFromBrowser is off.
- New feature: Added various tags to use dynamic log file name in conf file according to current but also older date/time (%YYYY-n,%YY-n,%MM-n,%DD-n...)
- New feature: Added NotPageList parameter to choose which file extensions to count as "hit only" (and not reported in the "Page-URL viewed" report).
- New feature: Added KeepBackupOfHistoricFiles option.
- New feature: Number of visits is also visible in days stats.
- New feature: Added stats for day of week.
- New feature: Added stats for file types.
- New feature: Added stats for entry pages.
- New feature: Added stats for web compression (mod_gzip).
- New feature: Added stats for authenticated users/logins.
- New feature: Added parameters to choose which report to see in main page.
- New feature: Added URLWithQuery option to differenciate http://mysite/sameurl?param=x of http://mysite/sameurl?param=y
- New feature: ShowFlagLinks can now accept list of all wanted flags for translation link.
- New feature: Add logresolvemerge tool to merge splitted log files from a load balancing web server before running awstats.
- New feature: Support standard ISA server log format.
- New parameter: HTMLHeadSection allows you to add HTML code in header report.
- New parameter: NbOfLinesForCorruptedLog.
- Fixed: no more warning/error messages when runned with option perl -w.
- Reference database (robots, os, browsers, search engines, domains) has been extracted in external files.
- Other minor updates (new flags, reference database updates, ...)
- Fixed: Parameter MaxNbOfHostsShown was not working correctly.
- New languages.