AWStats 3.1 final is ready
I am pleased to announce that AWStats 3.1 has been released.
Version 3.1 has some new features and a lot of code was reviewed to enhance AWStats speed and reduce its memory usage. So 3.1 is highly recommanded, above all if you are a web hosts provider.
You can download 3.1 final from AWStats official web site:
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION
- Increase seriously speed for update process (above all for large web sites).
- Increase VERY seriously speed for viewing stats from a browser.
- Reduce amont of memory used.
- AWStats search config file in directories:
current dir, then /etc/opt/awstats, then /etc/awstats, then /etc
- New feature: List of last access.
- New feature: Full list of url scores.
- New feature: Date format can be choosed according to local country.
- New parameter: DirLang allows to choose direcotry for language files
- New parameter: Expires allows to add a meta-tag EXPIRES in HTML report page.
- New parameter: LogoLink parameter to choose link used for clicking on logo.
- New parameter: color_weekend option to show week-end days in different colors.
- New option: -update and -output to update and/or output a report.
- New option: -showsteps to follow advancement of update process.
- Fix: OS detection now works correctly (Windows ME reported correctly).
- Add WAP browsers in AWStats database.
- New languages.