AWStats 3.0 Beta is ready
AWStats team is pleased to announce that AWStats 3.0 beta is ready.
Version 3.0 is a major change. The most important improvements are:
1) New look
2) Daily stats (for pages, hits and bytes)
3) Personalised log format supported
4) Update is not made by default when runned from
a browser (speed increased and server load decreased)
5) Data language files are now in separate files
You can download 3.0 beta from AWStats official web site:
I planned first to release 2.5 but 3.0 was ready
earlier than expected so i decided to drop 2.5 and to release directly 3.0
Now AWStats is available in ZIP, TGZ and RPM.
RPM is new so please report me problems and use zip or tgz if you experience
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION
- New look
- Add daily report for pages, hits and bytes.
- AWStats can use its own conversion array to make some reverse DNS lookup.
- Add also SkipDNSLookupFor option.
- Add OnlyFiles option.
- AWStats works with personalised log file format (support also Webstar
native log format). New log format parsing algorithm.
- Now update is not made by default when stats are read from a browser. Add
an "update now" button on HTML report page if new option
AllowToUpdateStatsFromBrowser is on.
- Tooltips now works also with Netscape 6, Opera and most browsers.
- Update browsers database to add a lot of "audio" browsers and more.
- Update OS database (Add Windows ME, OpenBSD).
- Robots database updated.
- Support new domains (biz, museum, coop, info, aero...).
- Add some missing flags icons.
- Rewrite UnescapeURL function to works with all encoded URLs, cyrilic URL.
- Some minor changes.
- Add translation for some "not translated" words.
- Bytes reported are auto-scalled (Bytes, Kb, Mb, Gb).
- Fix problem of colors (styles) not working with some browsers.
- Added new languages (korean, danish, ...). Now 14 different languages.
- Fix bug of bad link in TOP pages links when viewed page is of another
- Others minor fixes
- 259 domains/countries, 59 browsers database, 26 OS, 255 robots, 43 search