I just have a few improvements to the interface. I already
implemented on awstats running on our intranet.
When displaying stats in frames:
I added a css class to the headings on the left
(when,who,navigation,etc.) which adds a light gray
background to the headings. It seperates the categories
A filter help link to the right of the filter input and ok
button which opens a popup explaining how to use the
filter with a couple of examples.
A link on the left frame to a more detailed explanation of
the stats and terms. I link to the awstats glossary page
which is in the docs folder. I also added an explanation
of the HTTP error codes to that page.
These improvements were needed to help some of the
people who were viewing our stats toi better understand