Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

help AWSTATS won't work with Vista

Developers
2007-09-15
2013-01-05
  • philipjatzek
    philipjatzek
    2007-09-15

I'm running into real problems over here with my website stats..
    i use to run my website with windows xp professional and awstats worked fine. then i made the big mistake of upgrading to vista for security reasons... all my website works with the exception of awstats 6.4.. i have over two years worth of website stats that i don't want to lose.. i made a backup of the working awstats from windows xp professional when it was working 100%.. backups consited of the data and the program files itself.. I installed apache 2.0 php and mysql.. then the latest perl (as i figured it might have been perl that was giving me the problems with awstats.. no luck whatso ever.. it's an exact copy of the working awstats and it refuses to work on windows vista ultimate.. I really need help here.. my stats have been down for around 6 days I would really like to get awstats back up and working. here's a clip of the error i am getting from apache...

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, roaringbiz@hotmail.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.0.48 (Win32) mod_perl/1.99_08 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at roaring.biz Port 80

if you can help me solve this problem i would be more than willing to send you some money via paypal if it works.. i do really need you help.