2015-01-21
1 2 > >> (Page 1 of 2)
  • razz razzera
    razz razzera
    2010-04-20

Hey

I have one webserver that is hosting several domains. I was wondering how i
    can seperate the stats for each domain? let's say i have domain1.com and
    domain2.com on the server. in the awstats default config file i have spcified
    that domain1.com is the one im logging stats for, pub information for both
    domain1.com and domain2.com show up when i update the stats. why is this ?

• razz razzera
    razz razzera
    2010-04-20

also to ad as i just noticed. i used awstats.conf file as i said above,
    however when i go to mydomain1.com/cgi-bin/awstats.pl?config=awstats.conf i se
    the stats for both domains as i also said above but no other conf file wants
    to work either. if i type cgi-bin/awstats.pl?config=awstats234234234234.conf
    it shows info for "awstats.conf". even if that config file do not exist. it
    also do the same for other config files even if they do exist.

• Jean-Luc
    Jean-Luc
    2010-04-20

Hi,

You need awstats.domain1.conf, awstats.domain2.conf, awstats.domain3.conf,...
    but your config option is not correct. When your config file is named
    awstats.abcdef.conf, the URL must be http://www.example.com/cgi-
    bin/awstats.pl?config=abcdef.

Jean-Luc, InternetOfficer AWStats
    Service

• razz razzera
    razz razzera
    2010-04-27

Thank you very much. however now i have nother problem with these config files
    related to this.

I created several config files for my different domains

Tallgeese:/etc/awstats# ls
    awstats.ashenvale.conf awstats.conf awstats.conf.local awstats.kandis.conf
    awstats.poker.conf awstats.total.conf

and when i run the update command bellow it's going for the "awstats.conf"
    insteed of awstats.ashenvale.conf wich i specifyed. why is this ?

Tallgeese:/etc/awstats# /usr/lib/cgi-bin/awstats.pl
    -config=awstats.ashenvale.conf -update
    Create/Update database for config "/etc/awstats/awstats.conf" by AWStats
    version 6.7 (build 1.892)
    From data in log file "/var/log/apache2/flumm.log"...
    Phase 1 : First bypass old records, searching new record...

• Jean-Luc
    Jean-Luc
    2010-04-28

The update command should be:

/usr/lib/cgi-bin/awstats.pl -config=ashenvale -update

Jean-Luc, InternetOfficer AWStats
    Service

• mary
    mary
    2013-04-17

It is my pleasure that I have the unique opportunity to comment on this awesome post.
    Inspire Home

• kallas
    kallas
    2013-04-29

Thank you. I'll be passing this along.

arlington locksmith

• kallas
    kallas
    2013-04-29

Wow.. it’s a great place to get information ... Because now a days any kind of little bit information is every helpful.. Wonderful Information.

best moving company

• Kelly
    2013-04-29

I am so glad this internet thing works and your Information really helped me. Might take you up on that home advice you.
    air cargo services

• pioneer
    pioneer
    2013-04-29

I admire The Valuable information you offer in your articles. I Will bookmark your blog .
    Modern Home

• kallas
    kallas
    2013-04-29

I am so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs. Thanks for sharing this.

locksmith dc

• handi
    handi
    2013-04-29

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.
    home mortgage nevada

• pioneer
    pioneer
    2013-04-29

I am speechless after seeing these pictures! I love them all! I teach kindergarten and I'm going to make a theme, and photographs have given me so many ideas! You are so talented! Thanks!
    FHA Loan Refinance

• dany
    dany
    2013-04-29

Very good customer service, prompt delivery (lol...prompt for coming from so far away!), and good products. I recommend this company to my friends all the time. is a godsend to those of us without medical insurance.
    dfw limo service

• zaib
    zaib
    2013-04-29

Preservation and promotion of health is achieved through a combination of physical, mental and social well-being, sometimes called "the triangle of health." Health is a positive concept focuses on the social and personal resources, as well as physical capacities.
    business printing service

• pioneer
    pioneer
    2013-04-29

I think the natural and biological sources of vitamins and minerals are best compared with other packaging and plastic products. Always try to push things you need in your home. It is not only going to be cheaper, but it will be much more beneficial to your health and your family.
    FHA Streamline Refinance California

• zaib
    zaib
    2013-04-29

Certainly a fantastic piece of work ... It has relevant information. Thanks for posting this. Your blog is so interesting and very informative.Thanks sharing. Definitely a great piece of work Thanks for your work.
    business mail services

• dany
    dany
    2013-04-29

Wow, nice post,there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.Thank you for sharing to us.Please one more post about that..
    dallas limo service

• pioneer
    pioneer
    2013-04-29

I am speechless after seeing these pictures! I love them all! I teach kindergarten and I'm going to make a theme, and photographs have given me so many ideas! You are so talented! Thanks!
    Nevada Home Loans

• Kelly
    2013-04-29

Thank you. I will be passing this along, I am very happy to get this post and comment here.
    fha home loans california

• dany
    dany
    2013-04-29

Thank you very much for this usefull information! I really understand the topic now!thank you……..
    airport car service

• zaib
    zaib
    2013-04-29

This is like my fourth time stopping over your Blog. Normally, I do not make comments on website, but I have to mention that this post really pushed me to do so. Really great post .
    mailbox rental services

• dany
    dany
    2013-04-29

I'm still learning from you, but I try to reach my goals. Since then enjoy reading all the information that appears on your blog.Keep come. Loved it!
    Streamline Refinance california

1 2 > >> (Page 1 of 2)