Help setting AWStats with Adobe Media Server 5 logs

compil3r
2014-03-25
2014-03-25
  • compil3r
    compil3r
    2014-03-25

Hi!

I have a problem setting up AWStats to read Adobe Media Server 5 logs. I add to the LogFormat all the fields included on the access log, they are:

LogFormat="x-event x-category date time tz x-ctx s-ip x-pid x-cpu-load x-mem-load x-adaptor x-vhost x-app x-appinst x-duration x-status c-ip c-proto c-proto-ver s-uri cs-uri-stem cs-uri-query c-referrer c-user-agent c-client-id cs-bytes sc-bytes c-connect-type x-sname x-sname-query x-suri-query x-suri-stem x-suri x-file-name x-file-ext x-file-size x-file-length x-spos c-spos cs-stream-bytes sc-stream-bytes x-service-name x-sc-qos-bytes x-comment x-eid x-sid x-trans-sname x-trans-sname-query x-trans-file-ext x-trans-mode x-soffset x-codec-type x-codec x-plugin x-page-url x-smax-rec-size x-smax-rec-duration x-forwarded-for x-sprotection-ver %method %code"

I added method and code at the end because the awstats.pl update won't let me parse the log until they were present, but in fact, none of these are included on the log, in any similar way (is a streaming media server).

Then when I update, it always drop all records, and I get at the end "0 new qualified records.", so awstats shows with no values at all, al zeros.

If I show the dropped records, it says: "Dropped record (method/protocol '-1' not qualified when LogType=S)". I've also tried LogType=W, same results.

I tried to change the LogSeparator value from default, to "\s", "\s+" and "\t", only one that "works" with all dropped records is "\s+", the other two gives a different error and logs does not get parsed.

Any ideas on what I need to do?

Thanks in advance!