Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
When I create and update the awstats database files, there is no problem, everything is read and the stats seem correct. But when I try to do an update later, all the new records are considered corrupt. When I delete de awstats database files and do the update again, everything is read correctly, also the new added records that were flagged corrupt before.
This is annoying, because the first create/update takes a long time and I wanted to schedule automatic updates every 15 minutes.
I use IIS, srv2003, latest perl, latest awstats.
I never had that problem with older versions of awstats.
I found a workaround. Instead of using Logformat=2, I entered all the tags manually. Updates are performed correctly now, awstats doesn't find any corrupted records anymore.
Just to be sure, I tried one more time with Logformat=2, and again awstats treats all new records as corrupt when doing an update. But when I delete the awstats database files, these same records are read correctly.