Is the pages-url section robot filtered?

2011-08-06
2015-01-21
  • Randal Savage
    Randal Savage
    2011-08-06

Hi,

I am trying to track .exe file downloads using AWStats. The Pages-URL section
    is great for seeing all pages which have been visited with viewed count, size,
    etc.

However, I am trying to specifically track the number of downloads of a
    particular .exe file on my server. The url for the .exe is listed on the Full
    List but I am wondering if the Full List viewed count includes views by robots
    and not just regular visitors.

So my question I suppose is, does the Full URL Page automatically filter out
    robot visits? If it does not, is there a way I can filter out robot visits
    from the URL views? Also, if anyone knows of an easy way to track a specific
    .exe file download count please let me know. Thanks in advance!

• Jean-Luc
    Jean-Luc
    2011-08-07

Hi,

Robots detected by AWStats are not counted in the Pages-URL section. There
    will always be robots that mimic regular browsers that will not be detected
    though.

Jean-Luc, AWStats Support by
    InternetOfficer

• xiaodou
    xiaodou
    2013-03-18

xiaodouzi 318Nike basketball shoes "planets created fictitious Nike Space Programme (NSP) NSP LJ6 was born in the mantle volcanic soil, the advantage of LeBron -. James, Nike introduced" Rumors trip to Earth meteor galaxies hardest substance - black diamond.
    KOBE SYSTEM - "origin of the Wholesale Jordan Shoes marked, ice Mamba circled the five rings of the volatile surface guardians Rooted in a planet that smart veteran move, allowing his opponent to freeze.".
    KD V - "biology and molecular degradation (Durant) dark matter, scientists still a mystery Early origin, Nike basketball shoes reading conflicting messages sent back a planet at the same time solid., Liquid, gas - properties, for him to adjust to any situation in the game. "
    Nike has become a household name around the world. A mere mention of the word springs to mind the Nike brand shoes. The symbol of the Greek goddess of victory, NikeAir Jordan 13, is the most comprehensive in the world, one of the characteristics of a well-known company. The six continents Authentic Air Jordansand other products sold throughout the country in more than 160 countries and regions. Nike Air Jordan Retro 1currently has a global market share of 37%. Witness the popularity of the Wholesale Jordan 3 Shoes brand all these facts, know Authentic Jordans in addition to the rest of what to read.
    As a high-quality shoe manufacturer Air Jordan Retro 23, the needs of athletes of all sports meet. Authentic Jordans Sites, football, basketball, football, golf, skateboarding, snowboarding, skiing, tennis, baseball and many other sports. Nike Air Jordan Shoesare custom tailored to the nature of the game, playing style, playing field, and the needs of the athletes, helping athletes achieve a high level of performance.
    Custom Nike basketball shoes running training and exercises. Wholesale Jordans is the ideal exercise, because their purpose is to record the valuable information, including calories burned, long distance walking meetings and other similar information to an iPod or iPadhttp://www.nikeairjordanoutletonline.com.