Is there any way I can enter a selection period for awstats reports, apart from the monthy and yearly option?
I have to make a quarterly report and it is such a drag to have to add the three seperate months together manually.
Any help is highly appreciated.
Here is what you can do with AWStats:
1. copy the three monthly database files to another directory
2. temporarily make this directory the DirData directory in the AWStats config file
For Perl (CGI) reports :
3. also in the AWStats config file, set :
4. select the "full year" as "Reported period" in the drop down menu
For HTML (static) reports :
3. create the HTML report for the quarter by selecting the -month=all option in the command line that generates the static files.
Thanks for the suggestions. Seems like betterawstats is worth a try!
Not that I know of. You could fudge one by preprocessing 2 months worth of logs to change the dates in them to month #3.
I assume that databasebreak=month and =day aren't what you want.
You can do this with betterawstats:
Just open the betterawstats config and enter the amount of months you want shown.
www.coachoutletonlinemd.org/ coach outlet coach outlet online coach factory outlet online
www.louisvuittonhandbagsoutlete.net/ Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Louis Vuitton Handbags Louis Vuitton Purses
www.getscoachfactorysoutlet.com/ Coach Factory Outlet Coach Factory Coach Factory Online
www.gotocoachsoutlets.org/ coach outlet Online
www.louisvuittonoutletmake.com louis vuitton outlet