Error: CSS did not load.
This may happen on the first request due to CSS mimetype issues.
Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.
AVStoDVD 2.6.0 is available!
- Some bugs fixed
- Added 'FFmpeg (Safe Mode)' to AC3 Audio Encoding profiles in 'Preferences'/'Audio'
- Added 'Adjust Frame Strategy' in 'Preferences'/'AviSynth'
- Added a consistency check to user defined Paths during preferences loading ('Preferences'/'Paths')
- Added 'FFmpeg (Safe Mode)' option in 'Title Edit'/'Video'/'Video Encoding Profile'
- Added Auto Crop routine in 'Title Edit'/'AviSynth'/'Crop'
- Added AviSynth deblocking filter 'Deblock' (by Manao) in 'Title Edit'/'AviSynth'
- Added AviSynth library 'DeBlock_Int.avsi' (thanks to Didée and Manolito)
- Added a time cap (2h) to AC3 audio encoding step (Wavi+Aften profile). Overrun leads to process kill and 'FFmpeg (Safe Mode)' start as backup.
- Added a framerate consistency check vs selected Video Standard to source titles during 'Add Title' routine
- Added audio ON/OFF control to 'Preview Clip' section
- Added ffdshow 1.2.4422.0 32bit to Installer package
- Added GraphStudio 0.3.2.0 beta to NoInstall and Installer packages
- Added 'Codecs' as new element in Main AVStoDVD Menu
- Added 'ffdshow Video Configuration' option from 'Codecs' (Main Menu)
- Added 'ffdshow Audio Configuration' option from 'Codecs' (Main Menu)
- Added 'Build Graph Filter' option from 'Codecs' (Main Menu)
- Moved 'AviSynth FrameServing Check' from 'Title' to 'Codecs' (Main Menu)
- Removed ImgBurn Installer from AVStoDVD Installer Package. There is still a link to ImgBurn webpage.
- Changed 'Adjust ffdshow Mixer Output at runtime' to 'Adjust ffdshow Settings at Runtime' (now including Raw Video and Raw Audio adjustments for Preview Clip section)
- Changed maximun number of jobs for batch encoding from 10 to 30
- Improved AviSynth Script generation routine (revision of functions calls sequence)
- Improved 'Quick StartUp Tutorial' section
- Improved 'Fix SRT' routine for authored subtitles
- Improved log activity (Audio Encoding section)
- Improved GUI graphics (progress bars color change)
- Re-organized AviSynth filters options disposition in 'Title Edit'/'AviSynth'
- FFmpeg updated to build git-8b6aeb1
- FFMpegSource updated to 2.17
- NicAudio updated to 2.0.6
- Haali Media Splitter updated to 184.108.40.206
- MKVToolNix updated to 5.8.0
- MediaInfo updated to 0.7.61