Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Medium link for welcome screen

Help
2007-07-01
2013-04-15
  • Hi guys,

First off: I really love avimanager :) It's so easy to use and to add new films.

What would be nice to see is a medium link in the welcome screen and the search results (I believe this is generated through the same template, welcome_new_movies.tmpl)

What sucks is that I had hacked it into the code, but I lost it after I upgraded to 0.9 :p

The only leftover I have is the following line in welcome_new_movies.tmpl

<pre><span style="font-weight:bold;"><TMPL_VAR NAME=MT_MEDIUM_LINK></span>: <TMPL_VAR NAME=MEDIUM_LINK>.</pre>

and then I know it needs to export the var from aviman.pl...

Been trying to get it back in but to no avail :( Any hints / clues?

• i will add this in 0.9.1 (probably not visible as a comment).

• For those of you that like the medium links (thanks guys!) to be clickable, here's a quick hack to do it:

Replace the medium line in welcome_new_movies.tmpl which is just below "<TMPL_IF ADD_MEDIUM_LINK>" with the following line:

<span style="font-weight:bold;"><TMPL_VAR NAME=MT_MEDIUM_LINK></span>: <a href="aviman.pl?page=medium&value=<TMPL_VAR NAME=MEDIUM_LINK>"><TMPL_VAR NAME=MEDIUM_LINK></a></pre>