I have two problems with distribution lists:
With german localisation i can't remove any entries from the list. If set to english it works. Tried Firefox and Safari.
And more importantly:
Distribution list numbers won't be updated if fax number is changed, but UI says otherwise:
steps to reproduce:
-create some contacts
-create a distribution list
-add contacts to distribution list
-change fax numbers of a contact
-look at distribution list -> fax number changed
-look at the database -> fax number unchanged
-send a fax using the list -> old number used
I would really like to see a patch for the second problem as the problem isn't obvious for the user when he looks at the list.
I tried to solve it myself, but I didn't get far...