Error: CSS did not load.
This may happen on the first request due to CSS mimetype issues.
Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.
- Windows - tested on 7 Home Premium
- Perl - tested on v5.14.2
- Microsoft Access - tested on 2007
- diagramming software compatable with the "gml" diagram format - tested with Yed Version 3.10.2, Gephi 0.8.2 beta and Tulip 4.3
- Copy the "/Projects/test" folder to "/Projects/MyProject" (or whatever you want to call your project).
- Delete the debugging files "/Projects/MyProject/" "test.c" and "annote.txt".
- Edit "edit_run.bat" to change the argument "test.c" to the filespec of the file you want to translate.
- Invoke "edit_run.bat" (double-click in file manager, or from the command line).
- Open "orthostate.accdb" in Access.
- Open "nets.gml" in some diagramming software.