From: Lincoln Lordello <lincoln.lordello@te...> - 2003-12-13 11:52:31
I have some questions about Audacity.
1) Aways allow pausing is not working.
2) When I use a translated (any) the space bar doesn't work when I click
in any other place than the time line.
3) The zoom doesn't orks at left corner of the time line, it's a old bug
that hasn't resolved yet.
4) When I click at the "Multi-tool Mode" button and press the "Functions
Buttons" (F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6) the "Multi-tool Mode" buttons still
selected. This happens hen I select and audio at the time line, if has
no audio at the time line this function works fine.
5) At windows version audacity sometimes don't erase all files at temp
and when I launch audacity again it ask about files at temp the it will
1) Improve translation code, because I use ISO8859-1 and name of files
apear at audacity with strange characters.
2) The quality of OGG and MP3 at the export dialogue, but still having a
preferences default when I close Audacity it backs to default.
3) The options "Set Selection Format" maybe have an entry at the
preferences, I aways use NTSC non-drop. I need to change it every time.
4) And ID3 Default tag at the preferences, I aways put some thing equal
like artist year and comments.
5) The insert silence still inserting 30sec, I will let me chose the
6) An options in mouse preferences tha can I set the speed of scroll
Ps.: Where I send an translation corrections? The Portuguese translation
is wrong and I correct it.
Slackware GNU/Linux v9.1
GNU/Linux User #239576
\ / Campanha da Fita ASCII - Contra Mail HTML
X ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail
/ \ lincoln.lordello@...