Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
I put up today's snapshot as a Mandrake 9.0 RPM, and I'll try to keep
the page kinda up-to-date.
Please use and enjoy, but remember:
1. This is an unstable version of audacity.
2. Detailed bug reports to the appropriate list will help development;
complaints on this list won't.
3. These binaries require at least a Pentium II.
4. No menu entries. Sorry, it's a quickie RPM.
5. It may work on the latest SuSe or RedHat, but no promises.
P.S. There are lots of cool new features.
Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant
Department of Chemistry, York University, Toronto
MandrakeClub Volunteer (www.mandrakeclub.com)
From: Daniel James <daniel@mo...> - 2003-01-27 15:12:28
Have you tried a CVS build in the last couple of days? I read on the devel
list that the clicks and pops problem may have been fixed.
If you build any new CVS RPM's, please post to the users list. I've found them