From: Leland Lucius <audacity@ho...> - 2006-01-27 22:57:42
If anyone's interested, I have a functioning Xcode project that
builds everything. I still have a couple of things to do, but I
believe it to be generic enough to commit to CVS if folks are
Things left to do are:
1) Create the "release" configuration
2) Add libnyquist (I got lazy and just built without it)
3) Find a way to locate WX. If I can't then simple instructions on
what settings should be changed should suffice. This is the only
absolute paths in the project. Pity I just couldn't used wx-config.
But, I haven't given up quite yet.
4) Possibly create a "distro" target that'll build a "debug" or
"release" dmg file.
5) I have turned off precompiled headers for now. I want to learn
more how they work to make them most useful.
I was NOT able to get Zero-Link to work. Not that big of an issue,
but it would've been nice.
Also, pre-linking is getting rid of the "main" symbol so, I've turned
it off for now. I'm pretty sure there's a flag that will resolve
this one, but I don't know if pre-linking helps all that much anyway.
Welp, back to it then...