Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

lastest version lost playlists

Discussion
TiggerFan
2012-10-23
2012-10-25
  • TiggerFan
    TiggerFan
    2012-10-23

Hi,
    Just thought i would pass along i downloaded and installed the latest beta, been a month or two since i had and it won't see any of my prior playlists. this hasn't happened in a long time. Just letting you know.

• fleax
    fleax
    2012-10-24

The last change that could broke playlists read of previous version was a few months ago. Would be helpful if you have log file of the first execution after upgrading beta.

• TiggerFan
    TiggerFan
    2012-10-24

bummer, i didn't think about the log, it has already been over written. I'm going to upload the latest log i do have in case you can see something why it isn't finding them now. I looked though the data files and one of them still had the names of the play lists, but it seems the contents of those play lists is now gone.

Attachments
  • fleax
    fleax
    2012-10-24

I see a lot of errors reading music files...does app work fine (despite the poblem reading playlists)?

Could you please attach one of your .flac files? I want to test it in a Windows XP machine.

• TiggerFan
    TiggerFan
    2012-10-25

well i think you can ignore any errors occurring on drive M: since this is as mapped drive from off a linux box running Samba. I can play those files without any issues.

What i dont' understand is all the messages on this path:

C:\Documents and Settings\mark.preston\Application Data\atunes.....

the repository isn't on C: it is on M: so not sure why it is looking for music on C: but regardless, it seems to work fine.

• fleax
    fleax
    2012-10-25

Yes, it's very strange. I made a change to piece of code that access files, but can't explain that problem. Also I tested code in a Windows machine and worked fine...

Maybe I'll revert that change to avoid future problems.