Date: 2013-04-08 19:30:33 +0000 (Mon, 08 Apr 2013)
Small update, mainly to test whether bzr-svn still works.
--- armagetronad/branches/0.4/build/README.txt 2013-04-06 15:48:28 UTC (rev 10520)
+++ armagetronad/branches/0.4/build/README.txt 2013-04-08 19:30:33 UTC (rev 10521)
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
non-developers will most likely not be interested in the contents.
Everything here is managed by the makefile in this directory. The sources are
-currently supposed to be present in ../armagetronad or put as tarballs into
+currently supposed to be present in ../armagetronad or put as tarballs into
the tarballs subdirectory.
Everything that is built will be put into a directory reserved for that
@@ -11,21 +11,21 @@
Some releases are a nuissance to test completely; if you want to speed up the
-process, use "export ARMAGETRONAD_FAKERELEASE=yes", only fake mockup
+process, use "export ARMAGETRONAD_FAKERELEASE=yes", only fake mockup
executables will be built then.
- make that whenever there were changes to the source or build scripts
+ make that whenever there were changes to the source or build scripts
that should trigger a rebuild and bump the build number.
- will pack the source into .tar.gz and .tar.bz2 packages suitable for unix
+ will pack the source into .tar.gz and .tar.bz2 packages suitable for unix
zipsource (requires CVS sources in ../armagetronad)
- wipp pack the sources into a zip archive suitable for a windows build
+ will pack the sources into a zip archive suitable for a windows build
builds rpm source and binary packages
@@ -43,16 +43,6 @@
uploads distribution-specific ubuntu source package to default PPA specified in ~/.dput.cf
-autopackage.client and autopackage.server
- builds autopackage client resp. server. Note: libxml2 is linked statically. You should
- therefore have a version of libxml2 compiled with apgcc. Use
- CC=apgcc ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/autopackage
- (in the libxml2 sources, of course, followed by "make; make install") to build one that
- will only be used during autopackage builds.
- builds autopackage client and server
windoc/webdoc (requires CVS sources in ../armagetronad)
build documentation directories for windows resp. the web
@@ -61,8 +51,5 @@
to change that.
- should tag the CVS tree to the current version and releasse candidate
needs to be completed
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.