This patch modifies the A* algorithm to shorten the
search path. The trick is that this solution preferes the
direct diagonal solution. The bigger the difference from
the perfect path the bigger the additional cost.
- no complicated waypoint system, so no roadways
- in big open map significant faster
- in dungeons maps as fast as the current one
- does not always find the shortest path (but the path
should not be longer than 10 per cent than the shortest
- in a very unlikly situation the path will be more than 10
per cent longer (it's a big 'U'-shaped barrier with the start
point over the U and the endpoint below).
- by removing the 'distance'-fix any searches for not
existing paths take the full time (see Log "Path::
searchPathResult" when starting the deamon...)