I've completely reworked the design docs for the
Marauroa module. Having each subtopic in a separate
txt file was clunky to read. I noticed a shell script that
would make the file into php but not all users have
access to shell or php. Therefore, I used html to take
care of both problems. I've included each separate file
even the ones that weren't in the index.txt file. This one
file should replace all others in the docs directory.
On top of easer readability I made numerous spelling and
grammar changes. I'm not fully aware of the inner
workings of the product yet so I made very few content
changes. Therefore I kept the dates on each section
the same as before.
Please let me know what you think.