everything in [brackets] can be omitted now, but will most probably get in=
Each attribute needs three fields later on:
- the first will hold the =93applied=94 value
- the second value will hold the [genetic predisposition]
...[which can later be influenced by the Player by using his Karma]
- the third will hold [training].
For a start we will only use the first value.
SIZE is an exception: It will hold only the =93basic=94 value, which is fixed =
for each model.
[The Player will yield his influence by choosing a model that requires mor=
[The second and third value for SIZE is reserved for =93overweight=94, and wil=
l not be used now]
Each skill will only hold:
- the =93applied=94 value
- [and a reference to the =93parent skill=94]
[combat-experience] will not be implemented in version Arianne 0.0x=20
Info: These values will hold values between Zero and (normally) about 40-5=
SIZE for female models: 16
SIZE for male models: 18
For your imagination:
- Rough approximation is: height (cm) =3D SIZE * 10
- The scale is somewhat logarithmic, so don=92t expect this approximation to=
work beyond humanoid scale.
... and the winner is... WEB.DE FreeMail! - Deutschlands beste E-Mail
ist zum 39. Mal Testsieger (PC Praxis 03/04) http://f.web.de/=3Fmc=3D021191